5.07.2010

Seventh Show Playlist/Recap

Recap

Tonight was... Different. I only played three songs to fill the whole hour. Three epic songs. Thanks for tuning in if you did.

Just a reminder that I will not be live in studio next Thursday, May 13th. I will try to get a show pre-recorded to broadcast for you all. I'll be at the Johann Johannsson concert at the Aladdin Theater in Portland, OR. You should come, too! :)

Okay. Here are the tracks I played tonight:

Playlist

1. Song: "Children Of The Sun" (19:56)
Artist: Norma
Album: Children Of The Sun
Label: Novoton
Buy: High-Quality MP3 + Lossless WAV + killer High-Res Artwork for $1.90 at Klicktrack


2. Song: "Fordlandia" (13:43)
Artist: Johann Johannsson
Album: Fordlandia
Label: 4AD
Buy: On CD at InSound


3. Song: "Music For A Sleeping Sculpture" (29:11)
Artist: Peter Broderick
Album: Music For A Sleeping Sculpture Of Peter Broderick
Label: Slaapwel Records
Buy: CD from Experimedia
or
You can stream the entire track for free at Experimedia

Hope you guys enjoyed the show. I had a good time! :D
~b

No comments:

Post a Comment