5.14.2010

Eighth Show Playlist/Recap

Recap

As you all know, I was not hosting tonight's show... My good robot friend did. She has some speech problems but I hope you could understand her okay. ;)

The Jóhann Jóhannsson concert tonight was seriously one of the most devastatingly beautiful things I've witnessed in my life. Wish you could have been there! If he is ever playing in your town, GO. No matter what it takes. ;)

Download the song "The Rocket Builder (lo Pan!)" for FREE from Insound.com by clicking HERE!

Here's the show I set up for you, I hope you enjoyed it!:

Playlist

Every song/album tonight is by Jóhann Jóhannsson.

Album: IBM 1401: A User's Manual
Label: 4AD
Buy: On CD at Amazon

1. Song: "Part 3 / IBM 1402 Card Read-Punch"

2. Song: "Part 4 / IBM 729 II Magnetic Tape Unit"

3. Song: " Part 5 / The Sun's Gone Dim And The Sky's Turned Black"

Album: Fordlandia
Label: 4AD
Buy: On CD at InSound

4. Song: "Fordlandia"

5. Song: "The Rocket Builder"
Download this song for FREE from InSound by clicking HERE

6. Song: "Chimaerica"

7. Song: "The Great God Pan Is Dead"

8. Song: "How We Left Fordlandia"

Thanks SO MUCH if you listened to the show! The support means so much!
Spread the word to your friends if you like what you're hearing. :)

Thanks,
~bryan (the outpost)

No comments:

Post a Comment