4.30.2011

Forty-Second Show Playlist/FINAL LIVE BROADCAST

Original date of broadcast - April 21, 2011.
Podcast/Mix #16.


Hello, everyone,

First of all, thank you so much for the amazing journey so far - I've had such a lovely time doing this for as long as I have - well over a year!

However, I am disappointed to report that the radio station I was affiliated with has officially kicked me out due to some legal obligations. Long story short, I am not attending the college that I was broadcasting from, and new rules did not allow community members to use the facility.

That being said, I will not be broadcasting live on Thursday nights any longer. The Outpost live broadcasts may resume in the fall, but we'll just have to see.

I plan on continuing the podcast, but until I get a nice microphone, I'll just be uploading weekly mixes using MixCloud.

I hope you will continue to listen to The Outpost despite the drastic changes.

Thanks for your continued support,
Bryan

PS - For time's sake, I've created a mix using MixCloud. You can stream the mix above. I will make it downloadable sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment